Letters for the Workplace is inspired by reality, to colleagues and managers at work, prepared according to the science of leadership at work, and how employees interact with each other.
If you read the letters, you will find at least one that you need to send to a colleague or a manager.
It was written in a realistic and simplified manner that is easy to understand and encourages to acquire and reading it.
- Holds a BA from King Saud University.
- Worked as a pediatric cardiologist in many specialized hospitals, including the National Guard Hospital, Princess Noura University Hospital, the Military Hospital in Riyadh and - King Fahd Medical City.
- Holds the Saudi Board and the Arab Board.
- Holds an Australian and Malaysian fellowship in catheterization of congenital heart defects.
- A second level master's degree in pulmonary arterial disease from the University of Bologna, Italy.
- Member of the Pulmonary Artery Research Institute.
- Member of the Charitable Health Care Association.
- Participant in the team of the King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarian Action.
- Participant in the team of the International Islamic Relief Organization.
- Interested in management, leadership, quality and training sciences.