We do update this Policy from time to time so please review this policy regularly.
INFORMATION WE COLLECT
In running and maintaining our website we may collect and process the following data about you:
- Information about your use of our site including details of your visits such as pages viewed and the resources that you access. Such information includes traffic data, location data and other communication data.
- Information provided voluntarily by you. For example, when you register for information or make a purchase.
- Information that you provide when you communicate with us by any means.
We may gather information about your general internet use by using the cookie. Where used, these cookies are downloaded to your computer and stored on the computer’s hard drive. Such information will not identify you personally. It is statistical data. The statistical data does not identify any personal data whatsoever.
You can adjust the settings on your computer to decline any cookies if you wish. This can easily be done by activating the reject cookies setting on your computer.
USE OF YOUR INFORMATION
We use the information that we collect from you to provide our publishing facilities to you. In addition to this we may use the information for one or more of the following purposes:
- To provide information to you that you request from us.
- To provide information to you relating to other information such as the details of Austin Macauley’s book list, etc, that may be of interest to you. To inform you of any changes to our website, services or goods and products.
STORING YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We keep the data we collect for one year. After that, the data is destroyed unless we enter into a contractual agreement.
In operating our website it may become necessary to transfer data that we collect from you to locations outside the Emirate of Sharjah for processing and storing. By providing your personal data to us, you agree to this transfer, storing or processing. We do our utmost to ensure that all reasonable steps are taken to make sure that your data is treated and stored securely.
Unfortunately, the sending of information via the internet is not totally secure and on occasion, such information can be intercepted. We cannot guarantee the security of data that you choose to send us electronically, sending such information is entirely at your own risk.
DISCLOSING YOUR INFORMATION
- Where we are legally required by law to disclose your personal information.
- To further fraud protection and reduce the risk of fraud.
THIRD PARTY LINKS
ACCESS TO INFORMATION
In accordance with the Article 379 of the UAE Penal Code, you have the right to access any information that we hold relating to you. Please note that we reserve the right to charge a fee to cover costs incurred by us in providing you with the information.