Each of us has his own experiences that benefited from it, and if he did not write it down or narrate it, others would not benefit from it. Those experiences were unsuccessful, successful, happy and painful, and mistakes that will not be repeated. I wrote to you some topics in this life so that you may have knowledge of them and shorten your time and experience. I wish you happy moments with the book.
- Holds a BA from King Saud University.
- Worked as a pediatric cardiologist in many specialized hospitals, including the National Guard Hospital, Princess Noura University Hospital, the Military Hospital in Riyadh and - King Fahd Medical City.
- Holds the Saudi Board and the Arab Board.
- Holds an Australian and Malaysian fellowship in catheterization of congenital heart defects.
- A second level master's degree in pulmonary arterial disease from the University of Bologna, Italy.
- Member of the Pulmonary Artery Research Institute.
- Member of the Charitable Health Care Association.
- Participant in the team of the King Salman Center for Relief and Humanitarian Action.
- Participant in the team of the International Islamic Relief Organization.
- Interested in management, leadership, quality and training sciences.