- – The book deals with how to write the script in a simple and smooth manner, starting with the idea and developing it all the way to the final layout of the script.
- – A simplified explanation of each point in the scenario, and what are the global ways to write it.
- – How to create characters in a scenario and how to develop them.
- – It raised many questions that would motivate the scriptwriter to know the weaknesses and strengths of the scenario and how to develop them.
- – Answering questions about scenario protection at the relevant authorities.
- – How to market a script, and marketing to a script writer.