Austin Macauley Publishers UAE has now partnered with Readers Bookshop in Jordan to bring all of your favourite English and Arabic books closer to you. Some of the most incredible titles published by Austin Macauley will now be available to you at the Readers Bookshop, located at Issa An-Nouri St., Amman, Jordan.
Readers Bookshop is a well-known book store in Jordan, offering customers a well-rounded selection of books and stationery for children, teens, and adults. It offers a wide selection of Arabic and English titles that distinguishes Readers as a leading bookshop.
Austin Macauley Publishers UAE always strives hard to bring the best reading experience for its valued customers worldwide. So, head over to the Readers Bookshop in Amman, Jordan, and fill your bookshelves with our mesmerising titles.
Our list of English and Arabic books that are now available at Readers Bookshop includes:
- Choosing Love – Lana Murad Bataineh
- Glimpse of Jordan – Danah Tuffaha, Hanan Al-Amad, Nedaa Elias
- The Art of Technical Closing – Hamed Al Herbawi
- Why? – Khaled Hazem Nusseibeh
- The Fall Queen – Omar Malkawi
- إدارة الكوارث: التخطيط والاستجابة والتعافي – Azzam Ahmed, Saeed Nabil, Mohammad Ibrahim and Hadi Fathi Abu Habib, Abu Eita, Jouda and Khalil
- زينة وسط المدينة – رانيا نمر عيطة
- سقوط التاج – نيفين عبد الغفار البايض
- الْخُرُوجُ مِنَ الشَّرْنَقَة – هويدة القهوجي