We have some great news! The Amman International Book Fair is back after a gap of one year, and book lovers are ecstatic about it. The Amman International Book Fair will commence on September 23, 2021. Check out the details here.
The doors of the book fair will be open until October 2 at the Amman International Automobile Hall on airport road, Amman, Jordan. It’s considered one of the most popular book fairs in the Middle East and North Africa. The literary community has waited eagerly for this book fair to happen.
Austin Macauley Publishers will offer a flat 50% off at Amman International Book Fair on 15 books from our Jordanian authors. The following books have a discount on them:
- Choosing Love by Lana Murad Bataineh
- Zeina in City Centre by Rania Nimr Eitah
- The Fall Queen by Omar Malkawi
- The Four Levels of HR Excellence by Adi Mazen Adi
- Why? by Khaled Hazem Nusseibeh
- Glimpse of Jordan by Danah Tuffaha, Hanan Al-Amad, Nedaa Elias
- The Art of Technical Closing by Hamed Al Herbawi
- The Sprout of Pain to Joy by Rania Mukhar
- Disasters Management: Planning, Response and Recovery by Azzam Ahmed Abu Habib, Saeed Nabil Abu Eita, Mohammad Ibrahim Jouda, Hadi Fathi Khalil
- Engineering Project Management Highlighted from Design to Execution by Eng. Abdullah Theeb Qandil
- Ashes of a Lost Country by Ghassoub Sharif Mustafa
- The Lonely Amman’s River by Shahd Ismail Hussain
- I Believed You by Laila Bashar Al-Kloub
- In Love with Dracula by Nadine Jameel Omar
- Philosophy of Excellence by Dr. Abdullah Attoun
Book readers and literary enthusiasts all gather under one roof to show their admiration and appreciation for literature. Book Fairs are not only organized to showcase books from around the world. But to offer a professional and cultural program of events and discussions.
At Austin Macauley, we make sure to be part of all such events where you can directly interact with us. We value our customers and their feedback and take pride in making our books available to all.